Sunday, March 8, 2009


The caterpillar does all the work but the butterfly gets all the publicity. Since my father’s death, I find myself getting interested with butterflies coz every time I’ll go to sleep I could see it in my room’s wall. Sometimes it’s small, sometimes big and there was a time it’s as big as my palm. Some people say butterflies signify spirit of our loved ones. I think it’s my father’s spirit inside that butterfly telling me he’s still there watching his family and telling… go on with life.

Alibangbang

Sa paghalin kang sangka tawo,
Indi gid malikawan makakita kang alibangbang.
Kun puti gani – ispiritu
Kun kolor kape – kwarta
Kun itum – may mapatay.
Apang ang alibangbang,
Simpli lang nga insekto,
Ulud nga natubuan kang pakpak.
Pakpak nga ginakalingawan kang tawo,
Indi ang ulud nga nagauribay kang pakpak,
Kundi ang pakpak nga de
kolor

No comments:

Post a Comment