Saturday, January 24, 2009


It was a cold day of January 17 when I was born. My nanay got pregnant for two times, and all of my siblings died but when I was in her tummy, I was healthy and born out as a happy baby. My name has an origin, I was born inside a tricycle that’s why my name is “tricy”. I have a brother named ricky. I love to write karay-a poems simply because I want to promote karay-a language. I love music, eating muffins, chico and all kinds of chocolates. I enjoy the company of my highschool friends. I am studying at the University of the Philippines taking up Literature as a course.
I am tricy eugenio sumugat a simple daughter of Rodolfo and Francisca. We are once a happy family, but when tatay died, it seems that it’s the end of the world. My father's death, my move, and my frightening and difficult delivery created a tremendous amount of stress, pain, and sadness for me. I was practically devastated beyond recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment