Sunday, March 8, 2009











Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker. ~Author Unknown








The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough. ~George Moore








Love is no respecter of age or practicalityNeither morality: unabashedShe enters where she willUnheeding that her immortal firesBurn up human hearts...~Phillip Pulfrey








When you're in love you never really know whether your elation comes from the qualities of the one you love, or if it attributes them to her; whether the light which surrounds her like a halo comes from you, from her, or from the meeting of your sparks. ~Natalie Clifford Barney








man reserves his true and deepest love not for the species of woman in whose company he finds himself electrified and enkindled, but for that one in whose company he may feel tenderly drowsy. ~George Jean Nathan

1 comment:

  1. hello u looking nice bt tell me wat is the meaning of jamcy plz and send me on me e-mail id jamcysachdeva1990@gmail.com plz i request 2 u

    ReplyDelete